Hygiene concept acama hotel+hosteL
Hygiene concept for acama from 1st September 2021 // valid until December 2021
Booking / Payment
- In order to avoid personal contact all bookings will be charged before by credit card, bank transfer or PayPal link.
- Please read carefully through this information sheet
- Before arrival we do need a complete list of all guests incl. names, addresses, phone numbers and dates.
- The list needs to be completed and handed in latest upon arrival. The list will be kept during 4 weeks.
- At the entrance door and in the whole house we advise to wear the nose/mouth protection mask and to keep the min. distance of 1,5m.
- In each room we provide information sheets.
- In all public areas guests and staff is obligated to wear the mask and keep distance.
- The entrance door opens automatically and won’t be touched by guests.
- In the entrance area and dining room we provide hand disinfection dispensers, which should be used when entering.
- The reception is equipped with a glass in order to protect staff and guests.
- When there is no glass our staff will wear a mask.
- On the ground the distances are marked with tape.
- The use of elevator should be avoided or used by max. 2 people or max. two different households
- Surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
In the rooms
- The rooms will be occupied by actual assignment of the German Government.
- Should the regulations be eased, we will adapt the occupation to the latest version.
- Guests sleep in a distance of 1,5m to each other.
- Guest are advised to ventilate the rooms on a regular base and to keep the widows open when in the room. (The window needs to be closed when exiting the room.)
- Intermediate cleaning is only available after clearance with the reception.
Breakfast area / dining room
- In our dining room distance rules apply and are marked correspondingly.
- Food and drinks can only be consumed at the tables.
- Breakfast is offered as a buffet under strict conditions
In case of infection
If a guest shows symptoms, or be informed the he/she was in contact with a positive tested person, our emergency-concept takes effect with the following code of conduct:
1. The guest is obligated to…
… call and inform reception immediately.
… stay in the room and not to leave it under any circumstances.
… use the mouth/nose protection full time.
… inform other guests in the room immediately.
… keep the window open at all times.
… not act single-handedly and stay in the room until reception informs him/her what to do.
2. All guests in the affected room are obligated to…
… if they are in the room, stay there by the window, keep the window open & wear the nose mouth protection.
… if in house to avoid any contact and head to our meeting room on the ground floor.
… if outside of the house call a doctor and follow their advice.
3. Our staff…
… will inform the corresponding health office.
… will inform the affected guests about the procedures.
… if necessary, evacuate the surrounding rooms.
… check who the affected person was in contact with and isolate those rooms as well.
… further measures will be decided by the corresponding health office
- We provide a pandemic plan + hygiene concept.
- Our staff will be trained regularly.
- Cleaning check and control lists are available and updated on a regular base.
- If you forgot your mask, at reception we have masks purchasable.
- At the moment we do not provide cleaning service. Only upon check-out rooms will be fully cleaned and disinfected.
Contact phone numbers
- acama reception: 030 / 259 304 80
- doctors on call duty: 030 / 116 117